I was thrilled to find a meaty, locally grown butternut squash in our farm box last week. It’s been cool and rainy here in Oakland since I got back from my Thanksgiving travels. A roasted squash soup seemed like a perfect dinner to take the chill off.
I did my usual recipe review, reading a [...]
Tagsbakeries bay area cabbage citrus cookies csa dairy dairy-free dessert diets dinner dough education family fermented foods fish food writing kimchi korean lactose intolerance massachusetts meyer lemons moosewood nashville new yorker nyc oakland organic farming organic produce pears pie recipes restaurants rockridge san francisco seafood soup southern food squash strawberries summer traditions turnips vegan vegetarian
- No public Twitter messages.
- Roberto Santibañez' Classic Guacamole - an article from Food52
- Homemade Fruit Yogurt recipe from food52
- DIY Brussels Cookies recipe from food52
- How to Make Yogurt at Home | The Kitchn
- The Cornucopia Institute
- Penne with Sweet Summer Vegetables, Pine Nuts, and Herbs recipe from food52
- David Lebovitz's Chocolate Sorbet - an article from Food52
- Alice Medrich's New Classic Coconut Macaroons - an article from Food52
Subscribe by Email