Memorial Day marks the beginning of cookout season, and Paul and I found ourselves invited to two events in one weekend. Our CSA sent out strawberries and rhubarb in last week’s box, so my cookout contribution was easy to decide upon. I wanted to go all out on this first pie of the season and decided a fancy lattice top would be fun.
Gravy Love is one of two blogs written by the poet and freelance writer, Heather Hummel. In Gravy Love, she reflects on her experiences as a west-coaster attempting to navigate life in the south.
Since her move to Nashville in late summer, she has written about such southern curiosities as the moon pie, hedgeapples, and green [...]
Tagsbakeries bay area cabbage citrus cookies csa dairy dairy-free dessert diets dinner dough education family fermented foods fish food writing kimchi korean lactose intolerance massachusetts meyer lemons moosewood nashville new yorker nyc oakland organic farming organic produce pears pie recipes restaurants rockridge san francisco seafood soup southern food squash strawberries summer traditions turnips vegan vegetarian
- No public Twitter messages.
- Roberto Santibañez' Classic Guacamole - an article from Food52
- Homemade Fruit Yogurt recipe from food52
- DIY Brussels Cookies recipe from food52
- How to Make Yogurt at Home | The Kitchn
- The Cornucopia Institute
- Penne with Sweet Summer Vegetables, Pine Nuts, and Herbs recipe from food52
- David Lebovitz's Chocolate Sorbet - an article from Food52
- Alice Medrich's New Classic Coconut Macaroons - an article from Food52
Subscribe by Email