After the trip back east, I can still feel the approaching winter. So, even though it hit 80 degrees here in the Bay Area this week, I wanted to make a hearty winter meal for our vegetarian guests. Pear and turnip soup, baked squash stuffed with Moroccan spiced couscous, a spinach salad, and ginger cookies.
Tagsbakeries bay area cabbage citrus cookies csa dairy dairy-free dessert diets dinner dough education family fermented foods fish food writing kimchi korean lactose intolerance massachusetts meyer lemons moosewood nashville new yorker nyc oakland organic farming organic produce pears pie recipes restaurants rockridge san francisco seafood soup southern food squash strawberries summer traditions turnips vegan vegetarian
- No public Twitter messages.
- Roberto Santibañez' Classic Guacamole - an article from Food52
- Homemade Fruit Yogurt recipe from food52
- DIY Brussels Cookies recipe from food52
- How to Make Yogurt at Home | The Kitchn
- The Cornucopia Institute
- Penne with Sweet Summer Vegetables, Pine Nuts, and Herbs recipe from food52
- David Lebovitz's Chocolate Sorbet - an article from Food52
- Alice Medrich's New Classic Coconut Macaroons - an article from Food52
Subscribe by Email